Thursday, August 13, 2009

to my unfashionable life in the wilderness

I have finally returned from my summer in the woods with some of my questionably fashionable friends - the pictures below prove my point.



Some important items in my summer at camp wardrobe were my millions of soffe shorts in every colour imaginable worn high waist-ed with any top i could find. there were very few instances in which my denim button down was not thrown on top and for spf protection a vintage purple adidas (i just had to say 'all day i dream about sports/sex' in my head in order to spell that correctly) cap usually worn backwards. in other words i looked like a 10 year old dork on a daily basis but i can't even pretend i didn't love every second. Anyway. i'm back in the city now and cant wait dig back into the fashion world in real life, magazines, and on the internet. More importantly - i can't wait to devote myself completely to the launch of 140Fashion - i'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment